19.12.10

Aisha's Day Out


I took Aisha for a get-together today. Usually in our place no one goes out with their children until they reach 90 days. But Hubby S gave me permission for the get-together, and so I went with my brother N. Aisha was happy. I saw four of my friends with their kids. Aisha was the youngest of all. She was glad to be out of the cold place, my home, and to be out of her flannels and blankets. She enjoyed the outing.
At around 4 pm, Aisha felt sleepy but couldn’t sleep with so many people and noises around her. And me, as a first time mom, had no idea about how to put her to sleep. Aisha started crying and then started screaming. I was planning to go home when my friend S, a mom of two, came to my help. She took Aisha from me, and cradled her to sleep. Aisha was asleep within minutes! Thanks S for your help! You are good Mom.
Aisha's First Day Out

No comments :