10.5.11

More Worries!!

Today Aisha fell from the cot. I swear I'll never ever sleep with Aisha on a cot again (well, until she grows and stops rolling over).  I was sleeping and she rolled over, under my feet and fell down! I was sad. The saddest part is, everyone said there's more to come! Oh, I wish this was the first and last fall of Aisha. I know kids will fall a lot before they learn to walk.
I was slumbering, at around 6 or 6:30 am. I was hearing Aisha's sound, but I woke up only when I heard her fall! I wish I have not slept when she was awake.
Alhamdulillah, Aisha is fine. Thanks God for your protection. But now on, I'm more worried about her. In the kitchen, she rolls over and reaches for vessels, bottles and utensils that are kept in the lower drawer. I should be more careful from now on.
In a bad mood.

3 comments :

Chasing Rainbow said...

Bismillah...I am sure you were always careful but you are human. I am sorry that she fell down, and I will not minimize it by saying it gets worse, because in this moment you are afraid for her.

The babies gets big over night. One day they don't move and the next minute they are all over the place. We can't plan for everything, but we c an plan for some things.

Locks or drawer stoppers can help if you don't want to have her getting into certain areas.

I pray that she will not hurt herself, and I pray that you will not lose your mind as she continues to grow. It is very hard to raise children.

I also have your fears...as I prepare myself to go back to work I worry if someone will care for Rainbow as I do...I will make dua for you.

Najeeba said...

Salam sis, thanks a lot for your comment. I think I should be bolder. Hmmm.... let me try. Praying to Allah for all mothers out there, and also for their little ones. Also praying for the women who don't have kids yet, may Allah bless you with motherhood.

Um Zakarya said...

Assalamu Aleykum sister,

MashALLAH what a lovely baby you have!I love her eyes MashALLAH.

I just came across your blog and I really like it :)