1.8.12

My Blog Is all gone wrong!!



I bought a Samsung Galaxy S2 and that made my blogs look the way they look now! I synchronized my google account on the phone and all the images on my google account got downloaded to my gallery. I didn’t want these photos on my phone, so I simply deleted it from my gallery. The images were automatically removed from my account too. When I checked back my blogs, there were no images in it. I’ve lost all my images!!! I don’t know what to do; I’ll have to sit days and weeks to put back the images. Well, let me try. I am sure I’ll not be able to put back all the images, but let me try to put some of it. I don’t know why deleting those images from my mobile phone caused it to be removed from my google account too. They should have at least notified me about it. Sometimes gadgets make your life worse.

No comments :