8.9.11

Getting busy.

Tomorrow Aisha's chachi, baba and her cousin Zahra deedi is arriving home after their 2 and 1/2 month long vacation. I'm waiting to see how Aisha is going to welcome them, espicially Zahra. Aisha loves kids, she enjoys watching them run about. I think she will get along well with Zahra, but I doubt it with her baba and chachi.
From my part, its going to be busier as Aisha won't be taking her usual naps when there are so many people around the home - resulting in a more troublesome girl. I won't be able to be online often from now on. Besides, we get our internet connection only in one room, its their room. So , I won't be able to put posts regularly. Hope my readers will still keep up with me for those once-in-a-blue-moon posts, insha Allah. And Thankyou.
The I-want-to-do-it-alone girl.


No comments :