4.11.10

Day 3

Due to the medications after my C-section, breast milk was scarce and I had to give Rainbow some formula. But that was only once in a day. Yesterday and day before yesterday they took the baby to have her sugar tested. She doesn't cry much, only once for a few seconds, and then resumes her sleep. She was all packed in flannels,blankets, with socks, mittens, caps etc to keep her warm as in the womb. It was November, and the air was cold with rain pouring often. We could see the drenched Calicut (Kozhikode) town in news papers. The retreating monsoon flooded Kerala.
I waned to go home as I have been staying in the bed for almost 1 month. My doc has promised that I could go home on the 6th day, if Rainbow is all right. I never have felt home more inviting...
Staring at the world.

No comments :