22.2.12

Anklets

Aisha now knows the art of doing a mischief silently, so that no one will notice her. The other day, she went upstairs by pushing away the barricades I've put at its entrance. I searched for her everywhere and was a little tensed when I could not find her. Then I saw the chair (obstacle) moved and guessed where she has gone. I could see tow eyes popping out from the top of the staircase! So, to easily  find out where Aisha is, I bought a pair of silver anklets for her - anklets that jingles a lot.





4 comments :

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. She is SO cute. I love the jingly anklets : ) That way you can find her when she goes missing. I love babies : )

Amalia said...

haha what a great idea! Does she like to wear them?
I love her little cheeky smile!

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

Masha Ala'ah.

likeschocolate said...

Super cute!